1) Full protect cover is safe for operator
2) motorized up down button or auto focus button, no need adjust focus distance manually
3) Selectable power 20W 30W 50W
4) 100000 hours long life
5) Package size:1175 L X 760 W X 1770 H MM
6) Gross weight: 266KG
Stainless Steel Metal Fiber Laser Engraver Machine with Full Protective Cover
This Fiber Laser Engraver Machine comes with a Full Protective Cover. All laser components and the working platform are sealed in the protective cover to help prevent dust, prolong the service life and protect the operator. The operating system is integrated with the marking machine. It is suitable for marking all kinds of metal and part of non-metal materials.
1) Fiber laser (German IPG brand or China fiber laser optional)
2) High speed galvo scanner (import or china brand optional)
3) No maintenance laser source: service time 100, 000 hours.
4) Completely air cooling, no need of water cooling, lower energy consumption
5) Compact size, user-friendly interface, compact structure, easy to carry
6) Red light preview: show the marking position before laser
7) Four large feet ensure that the machine is stable and safe, and avoid the effect of the environment (vibration, etc.) on the marking operation
8) Four casters, make the machine easy to move
9) Full Protective Cover, help prevent dust, reduce the damage on the eye and the damage of the smoke on the human body
Wave length of laser
Laser repetition frequency
70*70mm /110*110mm /150*150mm/175*175mm/200*200mm/250*250mm
The minimum focus facula diameter
220V / 50Hz / 2kVA
All kinds of metal and part of Non-metal Materials
PLT, BMP, DXF, JPG, TIF, AI etc
Standard Crate for export
Electronic components, mobile phones, watches and clocks, glasses, electrical appliances, jewelry, glasses, hardware, tableware, auto parts, communications products, plastic keys, integrated circuits (IC), instrumentation, sanitary ware, medical equipment, handicrafts, PVC pipe , Household appliances, signage and packaging, etc.
All kinds of metal (including rare metal), engineering plastics, electroplating materials, coating materials, spraying materials, plastic rubber, epoxy resin, ceramics, and other materials.