1) Selectable 20W 30W 50W fiber laser power
2) Selectable 110X110mm 150X150mm 200X200mm marking area
3) Laptop with English
4) Ez cad controller board with USB
5) Optional: D80mm Rotary clamp
6) Package size:89CM L X 58CM W X 83CM H
7) Gross weight:82KG
Fiber Laser Marking System for stainless steel marking
Small Desktop Fiber Laser Etching Marking Machine is the latest generation of laser marking machine. It outputs laser with fiber laser, and then achieves marking function with high-speed scanning galvanometer system. It has advantages of high stability, novel appearance, unique structure, easy operation, high modulation frequency, fast marking speed, high precision, stable performance, etc.. Its marking speed is 3-5 times as high as that of the semiconductor laser marking machine.
1. Fiber laser (German IPG brand or China fiber laser optional)
2. High speed galvo scanner (import or china brand optional)
3. No maintenance laser source: service time 100,000 hours.
4. Higher precision,faster speed, stable energy, deep, smooth and fine
5. Easy maintenance, long service life, small size and suitable for harsh environmental work
6. Red light preview: show the marking position before laser
7. User friendly interface, easy operation
8. Powerful marking software, compatible with Coreldraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop and other software; support PLT, BMP, DXF, JPG, TIF, AI, etc., can directly use SHX, TTF font; support automatic coding, automatic Jumping and printing serial number, batch number, date, bar code, two-dimensional code and so on.
Wave length of laser
Laser repetition frequency
70*70mm /110*110mm /150*150mm/175*175mm/200*200mm/250*250mm/300*300mm
The minimum focus facula diameter
All kinds of metal and part of Non-metal Materials
PLT, BMP, DXF, JPG, TIF, AI etc
Standard Crate for export
Ink and paint: cell phone battery labels, panels, cell phone keys, small daily necessities accessories
Ceramic, EP materials laser marking: electronic components packaging, IC and so on.
Plastic products: electrical enclosures, electronic products such as serial number, LOGO, and so on.
Metal and surface laser marking: stainless steel, copper, aluminum and oxidation, phosphating, plating, commonly used in hardware, daily necessities, electrical enclosures, mobile phone shell, and so on.
Keyboard and buttons marking: keyboard, buttons and so on.