Machinery description: Spot welding is an important and basic aspect of laser welding technology. When laser radiation heats the surface of work-piece, the surface heat diffuses to the interior through thermal conduction and melts the work piece by controlling the width, energy, peak power and...Send InquiryChat Now
YAG Spot Laser Welding Machine for Gold, Silver Jewelry
Spot welding is an important and basic aspect of laser welding technology. When laser radiation heats the surface of work-piece, the surface heat diffuses to the interior through thermal conduction and melts the work piece by controlling the width, energy, peak power and repeating frequency of laser pulse to form specific molten pool. Because of this unique feature, it is widely used in processing of precious jewelry or welding of precision parts.
It is specially used for spot welding, perforating, repairing, re-tipping and re-sizing of gold/silver/titanium/platinum jewelries,stone caging and gap-bridging of small accessories. It is also widely used in aviation, aerospace, sports products, eye wear frames, medical instruments, titanium alloy denture, instruments, electronics, machinery, automobile, etc.
1. The energy, pulse width, frequency and light spot size can be adjusted in a large range to realize different welding effects. The parameters are adjusted by the lever in the seal cavity, which is simple and highly efficient.
2. Ceramic converging cavity is imported from the Britain. It is corrosion resistant and high temperature resistant with 8-10 years service life. The life of xenon lamp is more than 8 million times.
3. Most advanced light shielding system eliminates the irritation to eyes by laser during working.
4. Able to work for 24 hours continuously; stable performance; free of maintenance in 10,000 hours.
5. Human-based design accords with ergonomics, avoiding fatigue after long time working.
6. High speed, high efficiency, deep enough, slightly deformation, small heat effect area, high welding quality, pollution free, environmental friendly.
Shield Gas Supply
Welding Chamber Dimensions
5℃-30℃, 5%-75% humidity