1) JPT mopa 20W 30W fiber laser source for color marking on ss 2) 175X175mm marking area 3) 2 Years warranty 4) 100000 hours Long life 5) Ez cad software,support PLT, BMP, DXF, JPG, TIF, AI 6) Package size: 0.91 L X 0.93W X 1.57H Meter 7) Gross weight:160KGSend InquiryChat Now
Mopa Fiber Laser Marking Machine
The Mopa Fiber Laser Marking Machine has a wider application range and is more practical than the ordinary fiber laser marking machine. This machine adopts MOPA fiber laser with adjustable pulse width and high peak power. The processing efficiency is higher than that of ordinary fiber laser. It can engrave black text and pattern on alumina and anode aluminum, which ordinary fiber laser marking machine can not do. Compared with the ordinary Q-switched fiber laser marking machine, the pulse frequency and pulse width of the MOPA fiber laser marking machine are independently controllable. By adjusting the two laser parameters, a constant high peak power output can be achieved and it can be applied to a wide range of materials.
1) MOPA fiber laser, high speed and high precision galvanometer, MOPA control card and software
2) Adjustable pulse width and large frequency range(20kHz~100kHz), more parameter combinations, more effects can be done, more applicable materials and products
3) Highly integrated fiber laser, fully enclosed laser cavity design, fully shielded laser cavity design
4) High pulse repetition frequency, high power stability, small single pulse energy fluctuation
5) Cooled by air cooling, the machine is small in size, convenient for transportation and placement
6) High reliability, long operating life, no consumables, maintenance-free, low energy consumption
7) Adopt industrial computer, similar to the home computer operation mode, easy to operate
8) Very low failure rate and long life: Fiber grating replaces the traditional resonant cavity, no need to adjust, and the service life can reach 100,000 hours.
9) It can achieve constant peak power output, higher processing efficiency.
1. Metal field: all metal materials such as stainless steel products, hardware industry, watch industry, gold and silver jewelry industry, molds, etc.
2. Non-metal fields: PVC industry, PCB circuit board, ABS shell, chip industry, plastic marking, ceramic products, etc.
3. Surface treatment areas: surface marking or anti-oxidation treatment of paint or ink, anodizing, electroplating and electrophoresis.
4. Other applications: micro-hole processing, metal wire stripping and deep marking of metal materials.